Training Program Coordinator
|Oct 07, 2021
|Focus / Industry:
EMBARK Training Program
Cybin has an exciting opportunity for a Training Program Coordinator to join the growing team!
Cybin. Inc is a leading life sciences company focused on delivering powerful and effective new psychedelic-based therapies that are accessible to all. Cybin is focused on and dedicated to progressing psychedelic therapeutics by utilizing proprietary drug discovery platforms, innovative drug delivery systems, novel formulation approaches, and treatment regimens for psychiatric disorders. Cybin’s mission is to provide the gold standard in psychedelic-assisted psychotherapies to maximize therapeutic benefit for participants. To learn more about Cybin, visit https://www.cybin.com.
The Training Program Coordinator is responsible for the operational support of the EMBARK Training Program. EMBARK is a ground-breaking psychotherapy model that integrates leading clinical approaches to promote supportive healing with psychedelic medicine. EMBARK is a transdiagnostic psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy applicable to a range of indications including alcohol use disorder, major depressive disorder, and anxiety disorders. EMBARK’s integrative approach comprises of six therapeutic domains: Existential and Spiritual, Mindfulness, Body Aware, Affective-Cognitive, Relational, and Keeping Momentum.
This position involves administration and operation to support the growth and development of the EMBARK Training Program. The role requires competence in program coordination, remote work environments, scheduling, organization, and teamwork. This role requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders. Key internal stakeholders include the EMBARK Training Team, the Clinical Operations Team, and the Research and Development Team. The position reports directly to the Director of Training.
At Minimum, Applicant should:
- Hold an active license or registration to practice psychotherapy in good standing in the region in which work will be conducted, OR
- Hold a minimum of a Master’s degree or a Bachelor’s degree in psychology, counseling, social work, ministry, or a related field
- Support the Director of Training and the Chief Clinical Officer with the operational delivery of the EMBARK Training Program.
- Develop trainee registration requirements and review applicants for consideration.
- Assist in the development of program plans and training materials including presentations, learning exercises, didactic materials, videos, and assessments.
- Contribute to developing and managing online learning modules.
- Develop trainee enrollment materials, online applications, and applicant database. Track enrollment progress and completion. Issue and track certificates of completion and recertifications.
- Support trainees within the program through completion. Develop and communicate frequently asked questions.
- Develop detailed instructions for training program domains, modules, and components.
- Coordinate training sessions and events, including vendor management as applicable.
- Assist in the development of event/meeting agendas and preparation materials.
- Assist trainers and supervisors with coordination needs.
- Collaborate with the Clinical Operations Team to ensure therapist training development for research study participation.
- Track and report on milestones critical to the development of the training program.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings considering multiple attendees and take meeting notes.
- An associates or bachelor’s degree
- Two years’ experience in an administrative support role or coordination role
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong computer and writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organized
- Ability to learn new internet-based systems and tools
- Experience in a mental health field a plus
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and independently
- Ability to work in and contribute to an entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work in the US and travel as needed
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and express their interest by submitting a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate all applications, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cybin Inc. is focused on building a diverse workforce and advancing equity and inclusion within clinical protocols and the EMBARK training program. Cybin Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family or parental status, veteran status, neurodiversity status, medical status, disability status or any other basis protected by applicable law. We are proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require accommodation, please contact us at HR@Cybin.com and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.