Marketing Manager of Psychedelic Research
|Date Posted:||Jun 02, 2022|
|Focus / Industry:|
Marketing Manager, Miami Lakes, FL
This position supports a mid-size CRO with patient recruitment for groundbreaking psychiatry and neurology treatments including a Psychedelic Micro-Dosing trial for PSTD research!
The Psychedelic Micro-Dosing trial has been so successful, they're opening 2 new locations and hiring 50 new employees specifically dedicated to it!
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategic oversight of our client's marketing department and ensuring research sites meet all contract goals by increasing new referrals company wide. This person will ensure the marketing team functions adequately to support the company in meeting every goal. The Marketing Manager is also responsible for developing and overseeing the company’s corporate branding initiatives, while providing support to the Business Development team to ensure their goals are met. The individual in this position works closely with other departments to ensure enterprise success in compliance with study and non-study regulations but not limited to the study protocol, HIPAA, OSHA, GCP, GDP, CRF, ICH Guidelines and site Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Work Instructions (WIs).
DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Increase the number of new referrals and ensure all sites meet contract goals by:
- Overseeing the marketing and advertising initiatives for all clinical trials and for the company.
- Maintain knowledge of all current enrolling trials and their enrollment statuses, including high priority status.
- Provide marketing component of recruitment plan for each study to Patient Recruitment Manager prior to each study launch to ensure enrollment success; modifying as necessary to ensure contract goals are met.
- Ensure that marketing staff is up to date on the following: all social media outlets, the company website, and all other public materials are up to date with current and upcoming studies, along with any other marketing communications.
- Effectively manage recruitment fund spending, ensure proper utilization, maintain knowledge of remaining dollars, ensure invoices are completed in timely manner and request increased contract numbers or advertising dollars, as needed.
- Maintain control of the company’s brand messaging across all platforms, ensuring consistency.
- Meet regularly with Patient Recruitment Manager to review goal performance and return on
- Ensure seamless execution of all planned marketing initiatives by providing team oversight.
- Regularly confirm that the volume of leads through various sources (i.e., inbound calls, web
- contacts, referrals) are adequate to meet study, site, and enterprise goals, and adjust as needed.
- Daily review of all recruitment reports to analyze ROI on marketing initiatives and modify accordingly
- Initiate and oversee vendor contracts as they are related to marketing and recruitment applications.
- Test & try new marketing strategies to expand initiatives and meet company contract goals
- Promote the expansion of referral sources within the enterprises local communities related to our areas of research.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the research environment and perform competitor research.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on GCP, ICH, and all research regulations related to recruitment and ensure staff are following Standard Operating Procedures.
- Analyze enterprises key performance indicators and modify strategies as the landscape evolves.
- Collaborate with other recruitment specialists to build integrated strategies
Report Analysis & Oversight:
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the oversight of the responsibilities and reporting procedures allocated to the Marketing team. The areas of oversight include:
- Marketing reports communicating the results of all company marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Advertising budget tracking, that ensures sponsors are invoiced on a monthly basis, as appropriate according to budget and contract terms.
- Develop and maintain project metric reports
- Maintain ROI and enrollment goal tracking reports
Perform other duties as assigned by the Patient Recruitment Manager. The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
Report to duty at physical locations other than the primary assigned location(s) on an as-needed basis. The fluctuating nature of the industry and the existence of multiple physical business addresses mean that employees must be prepared to adjust work location within reason as dictated by business needs.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Possesses strong organizational skills
- Able to prioritize, delegate, direct, support, assign and evaluate others’ work.
- Follows through on assignments in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated abilities in performance management.
- Able to influence and encourage others to perform their jobs effectively & responsibly.
- Successful previous history with training and leading employee teams.
- Able to work independently.
- Functions well in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong Customer Service orientation.
- Goal and solutions oriented.
- Possesses excellent communication skills.
- Exhibits strong verbal and written communication skills through positive
- interactions with coworkers, managers, clients and vendors.
- Displays team collaboration skills
- Works effectively and collaboratively with team members to accomplish goals
- Curious and passionate about learning and innovation.
- Skilled at thoughtful risk taking to accomplish tasks.
- Able to balance tasks with competing priorities.
- Able to accept direction and constructive criticism from supervisors and peers.
- Ability to work unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends
- Salary negotiable DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- 2 Weeks Vacation, 4 days PTO
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a closely related area
- 5+ years of previous marketing manager experience
- Proficiency in English required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Historic success with marketing strategy and initiatives
- Knowledge of SEO tools, website development and creative and content expertise
- 3+ years of experience training and developing staff
- Knowledge of effective marketing tools and social media management.