Zendesk Explore Custom Reporting Expert
|Date Posted:||May 02, 2021|
|Focus / Industry:|
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Apollo Neuroscience is seeking a Zendesk data and reporting expert to develop a custom reporting dashboard in Zendesk Explore, to visualize specific data, and streamline our reporting.
- A single dashboard of tables, graphs, and visualizations that detail Apollo's product refunds, exchanges, and return processes.
- The ability to specify date ranges, to compare our rate of return, refund, or exchange in a given period, and compared to weeks, months, or years prior.
- Graphs & visualizations describing:
- The reasons why customers are returning product.
- Product defects associated with returns.
- Returns, refunds, or exchanges, compared to the manufacturing series of our products.
Apollo's customer service team captures each and every return request in Zendesk, and fills in custom fields on associated tickets with all relevant and essential reporting data.
Project Timeline: 1 to 2 weeks.
This project has the potential to extend:
- After reviewing the final product of the reports produced.
- Or with the integration of new datasets associated with our return process.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Expert proficiency in Zendesk management and administration.
- Experience developing custom Zendesk Explore reports and dashboards for business KPIs.
- Zendesk API
- 2+ years’ experience developing dashboards and online reports.
Nice to Have:
- Have passed the certification exam for Zendesk Explore CX Analyst.
- Experience fusing data from heterogeneous data systems.