Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
**This is a remote job**
Cerebral is a one-stop shop for high-quality mental health care.
Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from a team of 5 to over 3,500 team members across the United States and in the United Kingdom working hand-in-hand to transform access to high-quality mental health care at scale. Our team will not stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality mental health care without the high cost, long wait times, and stigma.
We are the fastest mental health company ever to achieve unicorn status, having raised over $462 million and achieving a valuation of $4.8 billion in under two years. Cerebral’s investors include SoftBank Venture Fund 2, Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, Chris Burch, WestCap, and Oak HC/FT.
It is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
We are hiring Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners as Prescribers! Nurse Practitioners partner with counselors and therapists to support clients during their mental health journey. Prescribers will create the medication plan while the counselors and therapists provide therapy. New Grads welcome!
Skills you'll bring:
- Strong verbal and written communication
- empathetic & intuitive listener
- Rapport building on a virtual platform
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner License in any of the 50 states or D.C.
- New Grads Welcome
- NPI (for new grads we can extend an offer contingent on obtaining the NPI)
- DEA license
- Board certification (AANP or ANCC)
- Computer literate
- Advanced knowledge of multiple software systems (Slack, Google Suite, Doxy.me, etc.), or be comfortable learning them quickly.
- Experience with DoseSpot is a huge plus.
- Comfortable prescribing for anxiety, depression, insomnia, bi-polar 2, and ADHD
- Comfortable prescribing controlled substances when medically appropriate
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis (We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time)