Administrative Assistant (Student): Center for Psychedelic Therapies and Research
|CIIS Center for Psychedelic Therapies and Research
|Jun 26, 2023
$17.00 / hour
|Focus / Industry:
|Education / Psychedelics
San Francisco, California, USA
To Apply: Please submit your resume directly to Josh Meadow at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Administrative Assistant provides office support throughout the calendar year for Center for Psychedelic Therapies and Research (CPTR) staff. The Assistant will primarily work remotely on various administrative tasks for the Center and will be asked to work during the in-person class weekends in San Francisco, and occasionally with tasks in the CPTR office at CIIS. During in-person class weekends, the CPTR Administrative Assistant will provide support with room set-up, sign-in and sign-out, coffee service, AV, and other tasks as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interacting with and assisting CPTR staff
- Entering and managing data in various online databases
- Reviewing and logging audiovisual recordings
- Professionalism, courteousness and attention to detail in all communication with staff
- Finding bibliographic sources, reformatting citations to conform to the latest APA style
- Conducting Internet research on various topics and providing clear, concise reports as needed
- Creating online surveys, reporting findings
- Assisting with basic graphic design and copy editing of CPTR materials
- Working alongside a diverse team of other student workers and CIIS staff to provide a culturally-sensitive, professional and high-quality experience
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & JOB SKILLS
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, creative problem-solving skills
- Customer service experience
- Collaborative working style, team player
- Exceptionally close attention to detail
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace products
- Familiarity with project management platforms is a bonus
- Technological savviness is highly desirable
Occasional work performed alone with ability to work remotely from time-to-time. Collaboration and constant work around and with other people.
This position requires attention to detail, sitting and standing for long periods of time, oral and written communication, keyboarding for significant portions of the workday, pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, reaching, patience, and tact to perform the essential functions.
Primarily working remotely on various administrative tasks for the Center and will be required to work during the in-person class weekends in San Francisco, and occasionally with tasks in the CPTR office at CIIS as well as during in-person class weekends.
WAGES AND BENEFITS
NOTES TO CANDIDATE
- Working Conditions -- Duties are primarily performed in an office environment at a desk or computer terminal, typically Monday through Friday.
- Background Check -- Due to the sensitivity and requirements of this position, you should expect to undergo and be cleared of an employment background/criminal check, if extended an offer for employment. You may also be asked to provide proof of educational degree(s), licenses, or credentials pertinent to the position. If your job requires driving on behalf of CIIS you will be required to provide proof of a valid driver's license.
- Visa Sponsorship -- Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants must currently be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
- Relocation Assistance -- This position is not eligible for relocation assistance.